**My first take can be found here**
Hello Lovelies! I was nominated a couple of months ago for this award again and, at the time, my mother has just passed away from a heart attack and I took a break from blogging. Well since I’m back now, I decided to do this post because it meant so much to me to be nominated a second time by Ally @ Ally Writes Things and especially at the time that I was nominated. Here is the post where she nominated me if you wanted to check it out.
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the questions your nominator has provided
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer
- List the rules and display the award
1. If you could co-author a book with anyone, who would it be and why?
SARAH. J. MAAS!!! There could be no other answer for this question!!! I just love her books and her writing style so much and I would be honored to co-write a book with her.
2. If you could read a book for the first time again, which book would it be?
ACOMAF! It is my favorite book of all time and, while I love rereading it each year, it just isn’t the same as that first time. And there is truly nothing like reading your favorite book for the first time.
3. Are there any books you wish you didn’t read?
The Neighbor #4 because this book just made me so incredibly angry and was a complete waste of my time. I. HATED. IT.
4. What’s your dream job?
This probably isn’t too surprising, but my dream job would be an author. I would just love to walk into a book store one day and see my book sitting there on a shelf. It would just be a dream come true!
5. What was your favorite book you had to read for school?
Ohhh.. This was more of a tough questions because, let’s just be honest, I hated every book that I had to read for school… But I dug deep, and remembered I had to read The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe for school one year and I absolutely loved it! So that would have to be the answer.
6. Why did you start your blog?
About a year ago, I started finding other blogger’s website when I looked up book reviews. I had been watching BookTube for years and I never had the confidence to make a channel so when I found out that book blogging was a thing, I realized it would be perfect for me. I wanted to find a place to share my love of books and my opinions on them, so I started Autumn Book Reads and… here we are!
7. What’s been your favorite book of 2019 so far?
Probably Remember Us This Way by C.R. Jane because that book just grabbed me from the very first page and just combined so many of my favorite elements. I just couldn’t, and still can’t, get it out of my head for the life of me.
8. Who was your favorite childhood author?
I discovered Cassandra Clare and her enrapturing Shadowhunters universe when I was ten years old and I fell in love! If you have read my About Me page, you know that I dedicate my whole love for reading to her and, to this day, she is still one of my favorite authors.
9. What’s your phone background?
I’m not exactly sure what this question means… But if it is what I think it is, the most phone experience I have is answering them for my mom when her office was super busy.
10. If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be?
This question is SOOOOO hard because there are just SOOOOOO many that I want to meet!!! I just love them all and I would do ANYTHING to meet any of them! BUT if I had to pick one, I would say Will Herondale because I just love him so much and we could talk about books for hours and *exhales dreamily* it would just be perfect!
11. What fictional character do you aspire to be like, and why?
Probably Sang from The Ghost Bird. She just always seems to find the bright side in everything and, despite all that has happened to her, she is still so happy and just a great person.
- What is the worst character death you have ever read?
- What book would you own a hundred copies of if you could?
- What two characters, from different series, do you think would make a great couple?
- Who was the first blogger you ever followed?
- What character do you wish you could swap places with for a day?
- If you could get an ARC of any one of your most anticipated releases, which would it be?
- What is your least favorite book you have read this year?
- What is a book or series that you feel is overrated?
- What is a series you have been wanting to get into, but keep putting off?
- What is a hyped book you have no interest in reading?
- What is your favorite female and favorite male character?
𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙸 𝙽𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴:
- Jenn @ Jenniely
- Doodle Poodle @ Right Writing Words
- Jackie @ Bookish Coffee Blog
- Su @ Bemused Bibliophile (I know I nominated her last time, but she is just so great and deserved a second nomination!)
- Sepia @ Sepia Reads
- Mani @ Mani’s Book Corner
- Destiny @ My Honey Reads
- Erik @ BreakEven Books
I encourage you to follow all of these wonderful people. They work really hard on their blogs and are always spreading love around the community. I am proud to consider many of them my friends 💕