*WWW Wednesday is a meme currently hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.*
The three Ws are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
I know that it is not Wednesday, but since my Wednesdays are taken up by my Top 5 Wednesday post, I post my WWWs on Monday. It is the start of the week and just makes more sense for me personally.
I am currently reading Remember Us This Way (The Sound of Us #1) by C.R. Jane. I just started this book so I don’t really have an opinion on it yet. What I can tell you is that I have been really excited about this book for months and have been dying to read it!
This is a contemporary RH second chance romance. It is about a group of rockstars that made it big and the girl they fell in love with and had to leave behind.
Recently Finished Reading:
I recently finished reading the first four installments in the Sixth Street Bands series. I highly enjoyed them and I have one more installment to go (which I am scared to read because it is going to be the saddest).
The premise for this series began with a group of bands from Austin Texas, who rose to fame when Damaged, the original Sixth Street band, lost two members in a terrible accident. Through this tragedy, a new group of bands emerged to carry on the Damaged legacy. These are their stories. My review for each book can be found below:
- Gone For You (Sixth Street Bands #1) by Jayne Frost
- Fall With Me (Sixth Street Bands #2) by Jayne Frost
- Missing From Me (Sixth Street Bands #3) by Jayne Frost
- Lost For You (Sixth Street Bands #4) by Jayne Frost
To Read Next:
The books I plan to read next are:
- Remember You This Way (The Sound of Us #2) by C.R. Jane ~ I definitely believe that I will enjoy the first book (after I’m finished with it) and I know I will be jumping right in to this one.
- Down to You (Sixth Street Bands #5) by Jayne Frost~ I was going to read this book right after book four, but I knew I needed a break. This series takes a big emotional toll on the reader and this book will especially. After my short break, I will be coming back to finish this final book.
- For Lila, Forever by Winter Renshaw ~ I received an eARC of this book from Hidden Gems Books and I am looking forward to reading it this week. The synopsis sounds right up my alley. Romance with a hint of heartbreak.