Hello Lovelies! I got a wonderful surprise this week when I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!! I am so grateful for the nomination and I thank Kristy @ Love Popcorn for nominating me! I have only been blogging for five months and I am grateful beyond words! 💕
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by bloggers, in recognition for inspiring positivity and creativity within the blogging community.
- Write a post about your nomination and the award.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo.
- List the rules within your blog post.
- Answer the eleven questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you in your post.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer.
1. Who is your guilty/embarrassing celebrity crush?
~ The German guy from Pitch Perfect 2… I know… There is just something about him. To be fair though, I picture him in a suit and tie. I picture real life people when I am reading a book and he is someone I use frequently.
2. If you could watch any movie again, for the first time, what would it be and why?
~ Dirty Dancing because I watched it a time that I didn’t really grasp the full meaning of the movie like I do now. I feel like I would love and appreciate it more than I already do.
3. What was your least favorite school subject and why?
~ Probably physics/physical science. I have never liked the subject and it was always harder for me to understand. I loved biology/life science and learning about animals, but other types of science just never interested me.
4. Tea or Coffee?
~ Tea… The cold and sugary kind! I’m from Georgia, so could there really have been any other answer for this question?!
5. What would your superhero power be?
~ Mind-reading! I know there would be a lot of complications with it, but I still think that it would be an awesome power.
6. What have you always wanted to try but have never found the courage to do?
~ Get a bookish tattoo. My pain tolerance is basically nonexistent and I am scared that I’m gonna get on the table and chicken out so I haven’t done it.
7. What famous figure would love to slap and why?
~ A few, mainly political figures. But I don’t get into politics on my blog so I won’t be saying who. My blog is about books and I want to keep it that way.
8. If time travel was real, what one moment in history would you want to change?
~ None. From reading as many books as I do, I know that nothing good can come from changing history. You have NO idea what you are doing and what possible outcomes it can have. You might change one bad event in history, only to create ten more.
9. What’s the best accompaniment for pudding: Ice-cream, cream or custard?
~ I’ve never really had anything additionally added to pudding. I might have to try some of these though! But my favorite is banana -if you were curious.
10. In the movie of your life, who would you like to play you?
~ I’ve never really thought about it, but I feel like Candice King would be able to play me best. She looks like me and her role in The Vampire Diaries is very similar in personality to me, so I know she’d be able to act the part right.
11. What advice would you give to 10 year old you?
~ Hold on to childhood for as long as possible, because adulthood is a big kick in the face. 😂
- If you could read any book again for the first time, which would it be and why?
- What is your biggest unpopular bookish opinion?
- What is a book that you keep intending to read, but always seem to put off, and why?
- What is a book that you have read that has very few ratings on Goodreads, but you still enjoyed it?
- What is an underrated series that you feel more people need to know about?
- Are book to movie or book to TV show adaptations better?
- What is your favorite post that you have done?
- If you were to get a bookish tattoo, what would it be and why?
- If you could have a conversation with any author, what three questions would you ask them?
- What is one of your ships that didn’t work out, but you will still go down with it and defend it anyways? ***REMEMBER TO PUT A SPOILER WARNING***
- If you could reverse any three character deaths, who would they be? ***REMEMBER TO PUT A SPOILER WARNING***
𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙸 𝙽𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴:
- Amy @ Amy’s Reading Nook
- Laura @ Laura Reads and Writes
- Octavia @ Mythical Reads
- Su @ Bemused Bibliophile
- Jayme @ Coffee, Crumbs, & Books
- Colleen @ Colleen’s Conclusions
- Fatma @ The Book Place
- Blair @ Feed the Crime
- Katie @ Her Paper World
- Zenobia @ My Entangled Words
- Anda @ The Busy Shelf
I encourage you to follow all of these wonderful people. They work really hard on their blogs and are always spreading love around the community. I am proud to consider them my friends 💕